Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Science of Athletics

The laws of Quantum Physics versus NFL Athletics took a slight shift to the left as the Saints of New Orleans DEFEATED the Falcons of Atlanta 31-13 in the Georgia Dome about 5 minutes ago. The Falcons suffered 4 dropped catches the worst in the 3rd quarter by Dudley McHandsOnePlaceEyesAnother which pretty much cemented the Saints win. The 4th quarter TD was just the powdered sugar on the beignet. At least I'm pretty sure it was in the 4th, I've been busy with a paint roller and 4 cans of Black and Gold paint. Now where's my car keys? Ah yes.here they are. Well a promise is a promise,I'm off to the Georgia Dome.
The Saints stand at number 3 in the NFC South with Chicago and some other team as #'s 1 and 2 BTW...hope its's not chilly out tonight. GO SAINTS!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek_Coleman said...

Ah, your humor is just enough to mask my disgust with the Falcons.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home