Sunday, December 17, 2006

Guerrilla Laundry Pt.2

Apartment house rules: "one man's floor is another man's ceiling."- Bob Dylan.

Okay so the Laundry has made it through the washing phase with no explosions. I went downstairs and their were only 5 children out and 2 crackheads. I recognized the children, they belong to the couple living directly downstairs from me. I know the husband enjoys the football so he must be making arrangements to get them out the house. Their mom sat outside watching them,smoking a Newport. They have been here longer than me and out of all I see here I trust them the most. Greetings are exchanged... "No,my job is not hiring,but I'll keep an ear out..." and wet scanties are placed in the one good dryer. In 45 minutes I wish Laundry Day to be over. The Children appear to be awakening...they like to congregate around the laundry room when they are sent outside...I hope I dont have to trip over a toddler.

Coming Soon...Guerrilla Laundry Part. 3


1 Comments:

Blogger Derek_Coleman said...

Good luck, and may force be with you. The laundry room is the last place anyone wants to be on a Sunday in the hood.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home